Welcome To 'Aqilah Najwa's Blog. This girl is just another girl who is trying to change herself better than she was back then. I'm chasing for the hereafter love. Well, lets chase the jannah and Allah's love together :) .

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

When you say...



>FRIENDSHIP<

At times friends part, even if they don't want to,

But as life moves on, I want you to know,
that though we're not together...
I'll always cherish the memories
of the good times spent with you!

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVER!!!!


>LUCKY TO HAVE YOU<


When I think about our friendship

I often wonder what did I ever do
to deserve a friend like you
Guess I just got lucky
Real lucky, to have you as my FRIEND!

>THANK YOU FRIEND<


It needs a lot of money to buy the friendship of a friend like you

But thanks to Allah...he gave me for free and asked me to keep this friend who is worthy
to live with forever
So my dear,
I am promising to Allah that anything in life may happen
But I won't leave you ever....

>>>>appreciate and love your friend as what he/she is....
Post a Comment