look carefully, readers.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

When you say...



>FRIENDSHIP<

At times friends part, even if they don't want to,

But as life moves on, I want you to know,
that though we're not together...
I'll always cherish the memories
of the good times spent with you!

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVER!!!!


>LUCKY TO HAVE YOU<


When I think about our friendship

I often wonder what did I ever do
to deserve a friend like you
Guess I just got lucky
Real lucky, to have you as my FRIEND!

>THANK YOU FRIEND<


It needs a lot of money to buy the friendship of a friend like you

But thanks to Allah...he gave me for free and asked me to keep this friend who is worthy
to live with forever
So my dear,
I am promising to Allah that anything in life may happen
But I won't leave you ever....

>>>>appreciate and love your friend as what he/she is....

No comments: