look carefully, readers.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Throughout the Years; 2017, 2018 & 2019

FIRST POST FOR 2020!

It has been almost three months since the first day of Movement Control Order aka MCO. MCO started on 18th March 2020 due to corona virus (covid-19), pandemic and I must say it's a tragedic that happened to the world. While I have a lot of time to be waste, I thought I wanted to start blogging again (yeah after a few encounter, sebab tak ada idea hahah and people won't read my blog anyway).
Here are some updates after the last post in 2017:
2017 and 2018 are the most busiest and hectic years in my life. Nevertheless I learned a lot throughout the years. I was selected to be one of the Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar in Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. I met awesome and great people. They are also my team and currently friends called family. Raz, Kelly, See @ Riana, Wani, Kak Adi, Din, Aril, Chisto, Along, Andi, Bobby, Umar, Aimi, Ainsyaf, Feera, Zara, Seha, Yani, Yana, Nad, Sher, Mia, & Nisah they helped me in building up my self esteem, (I posted an appreciation post on my Instagram before hahaha but I'm gonna write here again). We shed tears together. We hang out together a lot also. Being an mpp was the greatest decision I've ever made in my life. I had to sacrifice my time for my academic, family and friends. Jarang sekali balik ke Bangi. Most of my time are spent in UMT. But I had no regret walaupun it affected my results. I admitted that I have no interest anymore in the coure I took. I barely made it, alhamdulillah. I managed to maintain the 3.0 CGPA as I was a JPA holder.

Our first family picture
My close friends also understood my time and suprisingly we managed to spend our time together. Likewise they said, "you need to find the time to spend together, communication is the key" I don't know who quoted that hiks. 2018 had been something to me. Ended the leadership world of mpp, prs and syumt, challenged myself on university challenge, cried for many times because couldn't coop and almost gave up on studies and fyp, feeling betrayed, feeling anxiety all the times, and more.

Farahanim's birthday celebration
But because of these people, I stood up. I learn to pick myself up. They helped me went through it. I felt sorry for the family, sebab selalu tak balik rumah. I thanked them for sometimes being understanding. Thank you for being honest whenever I need it. Terima kasih sebab layan karenah aku, hantar and pick up aku kat airport & stesen bas. Terima kasih sudi beri bahu untuk aku menangis saat aku memerlukan.
I missed everyone right now 😢
2019, not so much things happened as I was solely focusing on my academic. Needed to remind myself a lot that the cgpa have to maintain hahah so no more playing around. I shed tears a lot too throughout the years. About to give up on my fyp also kah. I had my first ever surprise birthday celebration from the Sang Mantan family. They're so precious! I had my friends birthday celebration too! I'm still in awe that I managed to complete my thesis on fyp although I barely can't understand what I was researching. I'm still in awe that I have graduated with 3.0 CGPA HAHAHA. Alhamdulillah nevertheless. Mak & abah must have had pray for me, like a lot.
Graduation ceremony
So fast forward heading to 2020.
It has been 7 months since I graduated. I started working as a store assistant at Galeri Ariani Ostia Bangi for 4 months. After that, the managers offered me to work as a cashier there. So, currently I work as a cashier. But I have been on leave (unpaid) since early of June due to the pandemic event and MCO. I had fun working there despite of the pressure (iykyk). Staying at home made me stress, hence I woke up late after subuh prayer. Mom was crazy mad at me for tidur balik lepas subuh. Sorry mak, love you.
That's all for now. See you in the next post!

No comments: